Monday, January 31, 2011

Why I love reality T.V......The Bachelor...possible spoiler for you west coasters

Did I ever tell you I have a reality T.V. addiction. The Real Housewives, Top Chef, Amazing Race, Survivor, The Bachelor, Millionarie Matchmaker....just to name a few. Currently we are in the middle of The Bachelor, with Brad Womack, back for a second time. He is still super hot and there are a ton of girls I like, and a few that really need to go. Did I tell you Brad is hot???

I have watched ever season of The Bachelor and a few of my friends have encouraged me to apply. I would be one of those girls who would probably fall in love and ball on T.V. all the time! Anyways, back to this season. They are currently in Vegas, shopping, performing in shows, etc. Of course, these dates are so freaking unrealistic, no wonder why these girls fall in love in like two weeks.

The girls I like.....Emily, she is a cute blond from North Carolina and just seems very genuine and sweet, she is my front runner. Chantell (there are two and they both have dark hair), both are cool. I like the embalmer chick from Chico, can't remember her name, also seems down to earth.

Girls I don't like....Michele, she just seems like a bitch, get rid of her. Also I think she is super high maintenance. Maybe tonight???

No comments: