Sunday, May 27, 2007

I think I´ve been up for more than 24 hours!

Well I finally made it to Sao Paulo! But let me tell you about all my fun adventures.

5/25/07 San Francisco


Well Beth was awesome for taking me into SF and hanging out for the day. First off we needed to retrieve my passport that was at the Brazilian Consulate because I needed to get a visa to come into Brazil. Then we parked along the Embarcadero and proceeded to be touristas. We walked down Pier 39, saw the stinky seal lions, arh arh. Then we decided that we wanted to see Coit Tower, we hiked up a bunch of hills and finally made it. Great views, but it was a little foggy and it does cost to get in, 4 bucks, so we just decided to head back down to North Beach where we ate lunch. Then we walked through China town into Union Square for some shopping. Because we had all the time in the world (my flight didn´t leave until 1:00 am on the 26th) we saw Shrek 3. After that we walked back to the car and Beth took me to the airport. I do have some pictures, but there is no usb port :(.
Well Beth drops me off at the airport and I am just chilling, when I see a familiar face. GLUE Dave!!! I couldn´t believe it (he was someone I dated last year and lived right around the corner from Amy and I). Well he is going to Peru to do some mountain climbing. So we shared the flight to San Salvador, with the helicious 5 hour layover, that~´s right 5 freaking hours. Then off to Lima for another 3 hour layover, then finally onto my final destination Sao Paulo (the crap shack).

So that´s where I am now, actually at the bus station heading out for FOZ. So I will have more for you later, but if you ever come to Brazil, bypass Sao Paulo.

No comments: