Monday, May 28, 2007

27 May 2007

Sao Paulo is a dirty city and I wouldn´t recommend it anyone. The museum of art at Sao Paulo was good, but other than that, it was dirty and no fun. I did eat some interesting things, but other than that, not looking forward to having to stay the night. Well I got on a bus at 3:00 to Foz for 15 hours.

28 May 2007 FOZ

It was an interesting bus ride, uncomfortable and once again I arrived at 5:00 am in Foz, luckily I had a hostel to go to and get a few hours of sleep before I headed to the falls. Which are amazing.

Words can´t describe it, they are just so awesome. I´ve got some great photos that I can´t wait for everyone to see. We went on this tour that took you into the park, then on a jeep ride to a boat where we went under the falls. It was crazy and we got soaked. Then we went and walked above the falls again amazing. I met some great people from Ireland, Aidan and Clare and basically have hung out with them all the time and am now on my way for a beer.

No comments: