Sunday, January 26, 2014

90 day Paleo challenge! Say what!

It's true....I am doing a paleo challenge. I plan to try to be as strict as I can, but there may be some cheat days in there. For those of you who don't know, a Paleo diet basically means you cut out dairy, legumes, and grains.  Really it means trying to eat less processed food and eating cleaner. It's a way to understand what you are putting in your body.  For me it's a challange, I most likely will not go Paleo on a regular basis, but for these 90 days, I plan to do my best.  So no dairy (sad face), more meat products, fruit and veggies.  I will be trying to post on a daily basis as to what I am eating.  We are also doing a Helen WOD. This occurs next week and I will post my time.

Goals:

1.  Lose 10-15lbs
2.  Decrease body fat percentage
3.  Increase overall strength


Here are my staring stats: Ugh this is scary posting this....next week I'll include a picture, so hopefully there will be a difference in 90 days!!!


Weight: 148
Body Weight: 29.3%
BMI: 25.4
Measurements:
Hips: 40inches
Waist: 34.2
Thighs: 22
Arms: 13


Ok, there it is, all out there!!! Next week I will be cooking up a storm prepping for the next coming weeks!

No comments: