Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Washington D.C.




After NYC, I was headed to D.C. to hang out with Christy.....

We had a great time hanging out. Of course every time I see her, she seems to be putting me to work.....I helped paint her room in her new place. It was good, cause I also got to hang out with Karen.

We headed to hibachi/sushi dinner for Friday night, it was yummy!!! Saturday was filled with a bit of American History at the Smithsonian's American History Museum. It was cool, they had
Julie Child's kitchen.....

.

Also they had a modern science exhibit where they highlighted birthcontrol!!


We walked around the mall for a bit and then headed back to the house to get ready for our big night out......

We went to dinner then out to a couple of bars to hang out with the children......
Sunday was a mellow, recovering day.....we went to brunch and then relaxed before we did some shopping. Unfortunately, I had to head back to Albany, but overall it was a great weekend with Christy.

1 comment:

GVo said...

Miss you ladies. Glad you were able to have a nice visit.